Security & Privacy by design
- Service infrastructure maintained
- Production data backups conducted
- Database replication utilized
- Employee background checks performed
- Password policy enforced
- Security awareness training implemented
- Penetration testing performed
- Data encryption utilized
- Data transmission encrypted
Security Certifications & Compliance
With our three vital security certificates, we ensure your data is in trusted hands, backed by industry-recognized standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our data is in hosted in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Our data host "AWS" is fully GDPR compliant
- As AWS is an US company, they operate under the "Cloud Act"
By following the legal path, yes, but with a legitimate legal request that will be under approval and law enforcement of the European union.
According to AWS, they are publicly referencing all US government request here.
- Vianova has chosen AWS Europe as the hosting company for cloud services
- AWS SARL Europe is a European company based in Luxembourg and is operating under the GDPR
- AWS SARL Europe is a sub-contractor of Vianova
- Vianova is the data owner
- Data cannot be used by AWS, as per the contract
- Vianova has chosen AWS Frankfurt data center for storing all our clients data
- AWS is compliant with multiple certifications:
- C5 (German Government)
- CISPE cloud provider agreement, validated by the french office CNIL (cf reference)
It implies that data cannot be moved by AWS according to the contract.
All data are encrypted with specific certificates:
- At rest
- In transit
Public cloud is the future of hosting
We ask professionals to take care of our infrastructure VS building and maintaining it our self.
We believe that security is critical and public cloud has a higher security grade than any on premise infrastructure.
End-to-end data privacy, security and data sovereignty
Get in touch
Lets talk! We are excited to hear how we can help you solve your mobility challenges.
8 The Green STE R,
Dover, DE 19901,
United States of America